Terms and Conditions
This website is designed for Parents and Guardians to access commercial and social media content and other such content that may not be suitable for children/minors under the age of 18. There are however no age restrictions in place to prevent users accessing the website and Daisy Boo & Monkey Too Ltd and its affiliates are not at liberty to provide such restrictions. It is therefore the sole responsibility of the Parent or Guardian to decide whether or not the content contained herein is appropriate for review by a child/minor in their care.
Contributions submitted and/or read by children/minors are also subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. We advise parents or guardians who permit children/minors to use the website that it is important to communicate with the children/minors about their safety online. If you permit a child/minor to use a device to access, view or listen to content on this website you are solely responsible for deciding whether or not that content is appropriate for that child.
The website and all of the content and information contained, or may in the future contain (including, but not limited to, text, photos, images, illustrations, graphics, designs, audio clips, videos, broadcast schedules, guides, promotional contests, press releases, articles, plans, recipes, reviews and information as well as trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade dress, copyrights, logos, domain names, code, patents and/or any other form of intellectual property) are owned or licensed by Daisy Boo & Monkey Too Ltd or other third parties, and are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
The material that appears on the website is for informational purposes only and is not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. Though it is our intention to provide accurate and useful information, we acknowledge that errors may appear from time to time. Daisy Boo & Monkey Too Ltd, its information providers and any third parties who may have contributed to the website make no warranty as to the reliability, accuracy, timeliness, usefulness or completeness of the information available.
You are visiting the website at your own risk. You agree that Daisy Boo & Monkey Too Ltd and its affiliates, licensees and agents and each of their respective officers, directors, employees and representatives (the Released Parties) are not liable to you or any third person for damages of any kind (including, without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) arising from your use of the website, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property, on account of your access to, use or browsing of, the website.
BY CONTINUING TO USE THE WEBSITE, YOU ARE AGREEING TO ABIDE BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET OUT HEREIN.
Daisy & Ollie Facebook Competition – Terms and Conditions
*Ts & Cs apply. See below for details.
We’re running a competition on Facebook to celebrate the launch of Daisy & Ollie online shop.
Please read the competition’s terms and conditions below.
- ELIGIBILITY RULES FOR OUR COMPETITIONS – To enter a Competition you must be aged 18 or over.
- ROUTES OF ENTRY: Entry is free of charge – no purchase is necessary. You may enter the Competition online at facebook.com/daisyandollieuk
- ENTRY RULES: There is only one way of entering our Daisy & Ollie Competition. To enter, simply LIKE the Daisy & Ollie Facebook page and LIKE, SHARE & COMMENT on the post. This competition closes at 10am on 10th December. To guarantee delivery before Christmas, the winner must reply to us within 24 hours with sizing requirements and the order must be made on Monday 10th December .
- ENTRANT RESTRICTIONS: The Competition is open to permanent residents of [the UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man] aged 18 years or over at the date of entry. The Competition is not open to employees of Daisy Boo & Monkey Too Ltd or their immediate families.
- ENTRY AND ENTRY METHODS: We reserve the right to reject any entries that are inaudible, incomplete, incomprehensible, damaged or otherwise deficient. We also reserve the right to reject entries that are unlawful, indecent, racist, inflammatory, defamatory or which we consider to be otherwise harmful to the goodwill and reputation of our brand that is running the Competition in question. We accept no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries including but not limited to emails not received due to technical disruptions, network congestion or any other reason. Daisy Boo & Monkey Too Ltd cannot take any responsibility for lost or incomplete posts.
- Automated Entry: The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that permits any person to enter any Competition repeatedly is prohibited.
- Names: Entrants must enter Competitions using their legal names. We reserve the right to disqualify any entrant who uses multiple names and to require them to return any prize they may have won.
- Multiple Entries: No person may enter any Competition more than once and persons may not enter or participate as part of a syndicate or on behalf of any other person, syndicate, group, society or company.
- Retrospective Effect: Where an entrant or prizewinner has been found to be in breach of any of the terms and conditions of a Competition and in particular where a person is in breach of the entry restrictions set out in this rule 4, we may enforce our right to disqualify that person and require the return or reimbursement to us of any prize even where a prize has been awarded and/or actually provided to the entrant or prizewinner in question.
- No Payment: No fees shall be payable to any entrant or their children in relation to their entry in any Competition.
- PRIZES: We reserve in all cases the right to replace the stated prizes with prizes that we consider to be of broadly equivalent value or nature. We offer no cash alternative for non-cash prizes and prizewinners must accept prizes in the form offered.
- All prize winners will be notified that they have won a prize within 24 hours of the closing date of the Competition via social media. To guarantee delivery before Christmas, the winner must reply to us within 24 hours with sizing requirements and the order must be made on Monday 10th December.
- Physical prizes will be sent to the prize winner’s address within 7 days of the prize being claimed by the prizewinner via the UK mail service, unless otherwise stated. We will not be liable for any prizes, which are lost, delayed, or damaged in the post for reasons beyond our control.
- PHOTOGRAPHS AND VIDEOS: Should any Competition require entrants to submit a photograph or video clip as a part of entry into or participation in a Competition (collectively, Photograph):
- entrants warrant that they or their child/children are the person in the Photograph or have prior approval from the person in the photograph that it may be submitted as part of their entry;
- entrants agree that we have the right to publish and communicate to the public the Photographs in any media (including but not limited to online) at all times without restriction or limitation throughout the world and not only for the purposes of the Competition;
- entrants acknowledge that we may edit the Photographs in our sole discretion;
- entrants agree that we have the right to use their, and, where applicable, their child/children’s names, likenesses and other personal information in conjunction with the Photographs;
- entrants agree not to bring against us any actions, suits, claims and demands us any respect of defamation or any infringement or violation of any personal and/or property rights of any sort from our use of their Photographs;
- entrants unconditionally waive their right to seek or obtain an injunction to prevent or restrict our use of the Photographs.
- It is the entrants responsibility to obtain relevant permission to use image and information on Facebook.
- Daisy Boo & Monkey Too Ltd reserves the right to remove entries from Facebook or Twitter including any entries identified as submitted by persons under the age of 18.
- COMPETITION OPENING AND CLOSING DATES: The Competition will be open for entries from 20th November 2018 (the opening date) until 10:00:00 on 10th December 2018 (the Closing Date). Any entries received after of the Closing Date (for whatever reason) will be invalid. The draw will take place on 10th December.
- PRIZE DRAW: Prizewinners will be chosen at random from all qualifying entries within seven (7) days of the Competition closing date. If we become aware that the same person has been selected as a prizewinner more than once, that person will win once only and we will draw another name. The winners will be notified by email.
- DRAW DETAILS: One prize winner will be drawn from all entries from Facebook
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- Daisy Boo & Monkey Too Ltd cannot take any responsibility for loss or damage to the prize if despatched by post.
- Daisy Boo & Monkey Too Ltd cannot take any responsibility for losses or personal injuries related to the prize.
- UNCLAIMED PRIZES: The prize is valid for three months from the closing date of the competition. We reserve the right to award prizes unclaimed after this period to alternative prize winners or not to award them at all. Any prize which is returned as undelivered will be used for another Competition or sent to charity.
- DECISIONS FINAL: All our decisions relating to any Competition and/or redemption of the prizes are final. No discussions or correspondence with entrants or any other person will be entered into.
- If an entrant is required to submit a third party’s personal information as a part of entry into or participation in any Competition, each entrant must ensure that any other person whose details have been provided by the entrant to us has given or will give their consent for their details to be provided to us and to be contacted by us in relation to the relevant Competition. Where the entrant is providing their child/ children’s details they consent to such information being provided to us.
b.By entering the Competition entrants warrant and undertake that the information submitted is true, accurate and complete.
- It is a condition of entry to our Competitions that we have the right to communicate to the public the names and counties of prizewinners. Entrants agree, and, where applicable, entrants consent on behalf of their child/children, to:
- their or their child/children’s name, likeness, and any Competition entry submissions, being used in connection with the Competition and for promotional purposes in any and all media (including without limitation any of our websites, Twitter and Facebook pages) throughout the world in perpetuity without any payment to the entrant or the entrant’s child/children; and
- participate in any reasonable related publicity without payment to the entrant or the entrant’s child/children.
- Prize winners also acknowledge that publicity materials featuring them and/or their children may be provided to our third party prize providers for the purposes of promoting their association with the Competition and for awarding the relevant prizes.
- By entering the Competition the prizewinner(s) agree(s) to participate in such promotional activity and material as Daisy Boo & Monkey Too Ltd may reasonably require.
- TERMINATION OF COMPETITION: We may vary the terms of, or terminate, a Competition at any time at its absolute discretion without liability to any entrant or other person. We will not award any prize if the Competition is terminated.
- FAILURE TO ENFORCE TERMS AND CONDITIONS: A failure by us to enforce any one of these terms and conditions in any instance(s) will not give rise to any claim or right of action by any entrant or prizewinner, nor shall it be deemed to be a waiver of any of our rights in relation to the same.
- COPYRIGHT: 22.1 By entering our Competitions all entrants:
- assign to us all rights (including present and future copyright) in their entry in all media (including, without limitation, the internet) and whether in existence now or created in the future;
- agree not to assert any moral rights in respect of their entry (wherever and whenever such rights are recognised) against us, our assigns, licensees and successors in title;
- undertake to us that their entry is not in breach of any third party intellectual property rights and will not contain anything, which is defamatory, indecent, harassing or threatening and that they will indemnify us for any loss, damage or liability arising should this turn out not to be true. If relevant, we reserve the right, but not the obligation (and without limiting entrants’ warranty and indemnity as set out above), to screen, filter and/or monitor information provided by the entrant and to edit, refuse to distribute or remove the same.